Thursday (St Dominic)
- Bowflex and treadmill workout, hence … a late morning in.
- Morning Prayer at home.
- Met with Fr Roderick at the cathedral over a range of matters. All good.
- Dealt with some emails. Worked a lead on a conductor for the next clergy pre-Lenten retreat.
- Met with the Standing Committee for their regular meeting.
- Lunch with the Archdeacon and the President of the Standing Committee.
- Spoke by phone with a lay leader in one of our parishes-in-transition.
- Various bits of administrivia.
- Left the office at 3:00 to get gas, stop by home to change clothes and retrieve Brenda, and head toward St Louis for a dinner engagement at the home of Bishop Ed and Louise Salmon (along with an assortment of other scintillating guests, human and otherwise). Hope at 11.