Thursday (St Alphege)
- Vigorous treadmill workout to start the day.
- Task planning and Morning Prayer at home.
- The only planned-task-checked-off “accomplishment” for the day was a deep dive into three exegetical commentaries on the Acts of the Apostles. This was in preparation for preaching at Emmanuel, Champaign on Pentecost.
- While in the process of doing this, I kept an appointment with my psychotherapist, met by phone with two individuals in connection with an ongoing pastoral/administrative matter, and had a substantive phone conversation laying plans for the visit to the diocese in June of the Bishop of Tabora and his wife.
- Short-form Evening Prayer on the way home. (It was late.)