Thursday (Ss Perpetua & Felicity)
- Usual morning routine; MP in the cathedral.
- Did the fine finish work on the second of five retreat meditations I will deliver in the Diocese of Albany next month.
- Made air travel arrangements to visit, along with Fr Mark Evans and Sandy Moore, our companion diocese of Peru in late April.
- Lunch at home. Leftovers.
- Packed, then hit the road for Central Illinois Regional Airport in Bloomington at 2:15.
- Boarded on schedule for a 4:30 departure, but then sat on the runway for an hour while a traffic overload in Detroit was cleared out. Made my connection to Asheville just in the nick of time.
- Now ensconced at Kanuga, an Episcopal retreat and conference center in the mountains of western North Carolina. The semi-annual meeting of the House of Bishops begins tomorrow.