Thursday (Martyrs of Libya)
by Bishop Daniel
on February 16, 2017
- Extended treadmill workout.
- Took a scheduled phone call from the Bishop of Missouri, informing me of an event in St Louis that may be of interest to people in our diocese.
- Attended and participated in the semi-annual meeting of the diocesan finance committee.
- Entertained the active deacons of the diocese in our home for lunch and a vigorous discussion of diaconal ministry.
- Returning to the office at 3p, I scanned and otherwise processed a formidable stack of hard copy items.
- Reviewed the psych exam reports on a couple of our postulants.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.