Thursday (John Henry Hobart)
- Customary Thursday morning exercise routine; in the office around 9:20.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Attended to some Living Church Foundation business left over from yesterday’s phone call.
- Produced a working script for this Sunday’s homily at St Andrew’s, Carbondale.
- Lunch at home. Leftovers.
- Dental hygiene appointment (my favorite thing!).
- Finished writing, refined, and printed a working text of my homily for Saturday’s institution of Fr Roderick as Provost of St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Tied up a few loose ends in the ongoing project of preparing for Nashotah House’s evaluation by the ATS.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.