Thursday (Charles Stuart, King & Martyr)
- Usual early AM routine.
- Caught up on some backlogged Covenant reading (and appropriately shared links on Facebook or Twitter–kind of a standing obligation since I am a contributing author).
- Wrestled with my exegetical notes on the readings for II Lent (Trinity, Mt Vernon) until they coughed up a homiletical message statement.
- Took a 75-minute brisk walk.
- Lunched (slightly on the late side) on leftovers.
- Kept up with some late-arriving email.
- Spoke by phone for about 35 minutes with a priest from outside the diocese over an emerging pastoral-administrative situation into which he has some peculiar insight.
- Carefully read through and made notes on the draft of a document that the Communion partners will consider when we meet next week in Orlando.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.