Thursday (Absalom Jones)
- After prayers, tea, and breakfast, I trudged through the cold and falling snow a mile to keep my chiropractic appointment. Back home a little before 10:00.
- Dealt with some late-arriving email and a phone call.
- Spent some time on the treadmill to pick up the balance of 10K steps after my earlier walking.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Wrestled with my exegetical notes on the propers for Lent V (St George’s, Belleville) until they yielded a homiletical message statement.
- Spent long quality time with commentaries on Matthew’s gospel in preparation for preaching at the cathedral on Palm Sunday.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.