by Bishop Daniel
on May 11, 2017
- Extended treadmill workout. Task planning over breakfast. Short-form Morning Prayer in the car. In the office at around 10:00.
- Reviewed the job description, the financial parameters, and the résumé of the candidate I would be interviewing later in the day for the Communications Coordinator position.
- Attended to some Nashotah House business by email.
- Attended to an ongoing pastoral/administrative matter.
- Began developing my outline for a homily on Easter VI into a rough draft.
- Spoke on the phone for 45 minutes with the Secretary of the Nashotah House Board of Directors in preparation for our semi-annual face-to-face meeting later this month.
- Lunch from La Bamba, eaten at home.
- Interviewed an outstanding candidate for the communications position.
- Processed a handful of late-arriving emails that merited swift response.
- Got back to work on the Easter VI sermon. Finished it around 5:00.
- Reviewed and commented on a draft Mission Strategy Report form (now canonically mandated annually for every Eucharistic Community) submitted by the Mission Department.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.