- Some email processing and task planning at home; Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Responded to a Nashotah-related email.
- Last minute prep for the main work of the day: Intensive time of theoretical and practical formation in pastoral liturgy for two of our ordinands. This went roughly from 9:30-3:30, at St Luke’s, with lunch across the street at Clay’s Popeye’s BBQ.
- Back to the office for about 30 minutes to get on top of the ever-accumulating emails.
- Home in time to take a scheduled phone call from a priest outside the diocese seeking pastoral counsel. Yes, this does happen from time to time.
- Brief period of rest before heading out the door northward to Trinity, Lincoln for my second Lenten teaching series engagement. Tonight’s topic was corporate prayer. Home around 9:00, a full very full day.