by Bishop Daniel
on October 30, 2014
- Usual Thursday morning quality time with the Bowflex and the treadmill.
- Launched the next volley of email negotiations with Nashotah board members for winter meeting dates.
- Morning Prayer at home.
- Off to Bloomington around 9:30. While en route, spoke for the first time with the newly-appointed search committee chair for the Episcopal Parish of Alton. I believe we have both gotten onto the same page.
- Met at St Matthew’s with the members of the Spiritual Vitality Team, Frs Kellington and Halt.
- Lunch with Fr Halt, with him alternating between his “Rector of St Matthew’s” and “Standing Committee President” hats.
- Back at the office around 3pm.
- Wrote my Chairman of the Board column for the Lent 2015 issue of Nashotah’s quarterly magazine, The Missioner. (Yes, the work that far ahead.)
- Took my homily for Proper 27 (November 9 in Rantoul) from developed notes to rough draft stage.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.