- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Spent time in the cathedral office helping get this Sunday’s service bulletins into printable condition.
- Returned to my own office and left a string of voicemail messages for various people, all stemming in one way or another from Fr Roderick’s sudden passing.
- Made some quick administrative decisions on matters that were presented to me.
- Finished radically revising the homily I had already prepared for this Sunday (to have been delivered somewhere else), placing my message in the context of the week’s stunning developments.
- Lunch from McD’s, eaten at home.
- Aside from some minor interruptions (like going to get a duplicate for my disappeared driver’s license), I spent the afternoon getting the funeral liturgy booklet 98% ready to print. It will actually be a quite lovely service. Keith deserves a good sendoff.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.