- Once again, Morning Prayer in All Saints Cathedral, Milwaukee at 9am, this time with the whole membership of the Living Church Foundation, in addition to the board.
- Productive Foundation annual meeting in the morning, electing two new members to the Foundation and two new members of the Board of Directors. We also received the resignation of long-time board president, Fr Thomas Fraser, after 12 years in that job, and 24 on the Foundation.
- We celebrated a Requiem Mass for departed benefactors of the Foundation, at which it was my privilege to serve as Presider.
- Lunch in the cathedral library.
- Our afternoon session featured to short talks on issues of leadership–one by YFNB, and one by Fr Michael Cover, a priest of the Diocese of Dallas currently living in Northern Indiana. This was followed by a very rich a fruitful free-ranging discussion.
- The board reconvened at 3:30, upon the conclusion of the Foundation meeting, and elected officers, with Bishop Bruce MacPherson (recently retired of Western Louisiana) chosen to serve as President.
- I was in my car right at 4pm, and home a little past 10.