by Bishop Daniel
on August 29, 2013
- Customary Thursday morning workout: weights and treadmill.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Brief attention to some administrative details relating to mission strategy and deployment.
- Finished drafting a sermon for my September 8 visit to St George’s, Belleville.
- Scheduled hour-long (plus) phone visit with Bishop Gregory Kerr-Wilson of Calgary, a classmate from seminary. He and I have a covenant to intentionally stay in contact and support one another in our ministries.
- Lunch from McD’s, eaten at home.
- Processed a small batch of emails.
- More attention to some mission strategy practicalities.
- Worked on some Nashotah House board business, in preparation for a major conference call next week.
- Filled out an online college application reference form for a former parishioner.
- Devotions in the cathedral; Evening Prayer in the office.