- Usual Thursday early morning workout at home–then breakfast and daily task planning.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Morning spent working on my presentations at the Diocese of Albany priests retreat in April.
- Lunch at home (leftovers).
- First part of the afternoon–Nashotah House-related business. Gearing up for the May meeting of the board of trustees.
- Second part of the afternoon–exegesis and commentary-consulting in preparation to preach on the Seventh Sunday of Easter (May 12) at Christ the King, Normal. (Again, getting an early start because my travel calendar has me essentially out of action for a lot of Marc and May, and virtually all of April.)
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.