by Bishop Daniel
on October 22, 2020
- Attended (and took minutes for) the 2.5 hour annual meeting of the Living Church Foundation (yesterday was the Board of Directors, today was the full foundation … and we had record attendance precisely because it was virtual).
- Wrestled a homiletical message statement from my exegetical notes on the readings for Proper 28, in preparation for preaching at St Bartholomew’s, Granite City on November 15.
- Spoke by phone with a retired priest who has moved into the diocese and is seeking to be licensed.
- Substantive phone conversation with Canon Evans.
- Attended to some routine calendar-related personal organization chores (end-of-month related).
- Got myself organized with respect to a complex clergy deployment situation. Feeling more of a sense of direction now.