- Intercessions, Morning Prayer, tea, breakfast, crossword, task organizing.
- On foot 1.3 miles through blowing snow to an 0830 chiropractor appointment (which includes exercise rehab and massage sessions).
- Cleaned up and in the saddle at 1045.
- Took care of a small administrative chore.
- Began working on a cluster of tasks pertaining to the canonical Mission Strategy Reports from the Eucharistic Communities of the diocese.
- Scrounged lunch from leftovers.
- Took Brenda to her acupuncture appointment. Finished that issue of The Living Church that I had begin yesterday while she was needled up.
- Returned to the MSR project. Brought it to a conclusion right at 6pm, then prayed the Evening office.