Thursday (John Henry Hobart)
- Per recent Thursday pattern, 8:00-9:00 at the chiropractor’s office (massage, exercise rehab therapy, chiropractor’s table). Home, cleaned up, and organized by around 10:30.
- Worked on some clergy deployment and mission strategy issues (’tis the season, apparently).
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Took Brenda to her acupuncture appointment. Managed to process some email from my phone while she was essentially napping while needled up!
- Another opportunity to spend quality time with biblical commentaries, this time in connection with preaching on Proper 24 (October 20 at St Paul’s, Carlinville).
- Roughed out the broad strokes of my address to synod.
- Evening Prayer in our chapel.
- After dinner (with a Bond movie running in the background): Made some final edits and revisions to my pastoral teaching document on sexuality and marriage, in light feedback from my vetting group. Ready for formatting now. Hope to promulgate in at the end of the month, on the feast of St Michael & All Angels.