- Usual weekday AM routine,
- Took care of some preliminary details pertaining to a planned trip to Cuba next spring with my Class of 2011 bishop colleagues.
- Read and responded to more Ember Day letters. I’m pretty impressed with our present group of postulants and candidates.
- Stepped out for a while to get a haircut,
- Lunch of leftovers, on the late side.
- Spent the afternoon doing master sermon planning for the fall (Propers 17-29). This is laborious and time-consuming (including reviewing a bunch of old material to determine whether it can be successfully freshened; this time around, the answer was No about 60% of the time, which means I’ll have to develop new material for those occasions).
- Evening Prayer in our domestic chapel.