by Bishop Daniel
on March 28, 2019
- Usual early AM weekday routine,
- Dealt via a couple of emails with a situation in our companion diocese of Tabora (Tanzania).
- Took Brenda to a healthcare appointment.
- Replied by email to a gracious handwritten note from a former colleague.
- Performed some routine month-end maintenance on my (electronic) calendar.
- Took some steps in preparation for the Chrism Mass on April 13.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Took a long walk with Brenda on a beautiful spring day.
- Took a break mid-afternoon to watch the Cubs’ season opener. Cleaned a refrigerator between innings.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.
- After dinner, did penance for watching baseball by poring over commentaries on the readings for Easter II in preparation for preaching on that occasion at St Andrew’s, Edwardsville.