Highlights and lowlights:
- Attended the regular weekly meeting of the Province V bishops.
- Made yet more progress on “elections and appointments.”
- With a series of email exchanges, got a little closer to the goal of forming a task-force to look into any patterns of racism in the life of the diocese.
- Responded at length to some questions from an individual in the ordination process.
- Arranged a meeting next week with a potential candidate for one or more of our communities in transition.
- Did some loose-end tying in the nearly-ready-for-publication agreement between the Standing Committee and me in resolution of our long-standing dispute.
- Attended to sundry administrative details.
- Took a long and aggressive walk.