by Bishop Daniel
on October 18, 2017
- Extended treadmill workout to begin the day. Short-form Morning Prayer in the car. In the office at 9:45.
- Prepped to preside and preach at the midday Mass.
- Got into the weeds of a draft-in-progress of an agreement between the Eucharistic Communities of McLean County to form a Geographic Parish under our diocesan canons. This involved some consultation with the Archdeacon.
- Got back to work, with some finer details now, on liturgical planning and preparation for next month’s clergy conference.
- Celebrated and preached the Mass for St Luke’s Day.
- Lunch from China 1, eaten at home.
- Took a phone call from the Acting Dean of Nashotah House about a developing tragic situation there. It will be made public soon, I’m sure. Spent some time in prayer about this in the cathedral.
- Tied up some loose ends re the conference liturgies.
- Attended in some substantive detail to a couple of Communion Partners-related projects.
- Short-form Evening Prayer in the car on the way home.