St James of Jerusalem

The morning was consumed by a visit to a new (to me) ophthalmologist, for the purpose of getting a second opinion about whether my cataracts are to the point where they merit surgical intervention. The answer is, “Maybe, and maybe not.” So we’re going to wait six months and have another look. Not the clear Ys/No answer I was looking for, but … “it is what it is.” The afternoon was devoted to preparing for the final installment of my Pastoral Liturgy seminar, which is on the calendar as a Zoom meeting tomorrow morning.Squeezed in a late walk before dinner.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

Next post:

Previous post: