by Bishop Daniel
on November 30, 2012
- Task planning at home.
- Conferred with the Archdeacon on an administrative matter affecting one of our parishes.
- Morning Prayer in the office.
- Cranked out a brief memo to clergy in charge of congregations regarding a liturgical concern.
- Pastoral check-in by phone with a recently-retired cleric.
- Closed the loop by phone with another priest of the diocese on a matter of mutual concern.
- Produced a first draft of a homily for Advent II (St Thomas, Salem).
- Spoke by phone with the rector of a parish coming up soon on my visitation calendar.
- Lunch from TG, eaten at home.
- Hand-wrote notes to clergy and spouses with milestone events coming up in December.
- Took care of some personal organization technicalities related to the fact that this is the last day of the month.
- Cleared my physical inbox–lots of perusing, scanning, tossing, and task-creating.
- Evening Prayer in the office.