Saturday (St Margaret)
by Bishop Daniel
on November 16, 2019
- In the cathedral for devotions and MP at 0730. Then to McD’s to pick up some breakfast.
- Back at the office, organized my work for the day. Processed some late-arriving emails.
- Between 0930 and just past noon, attended the meeting of the Commission on Ministry, and “resourced” them for their interview with two aspirants to postulancy, and one postulant applying for candidacy.
- Lunch from Chick-Fil-A, eaten in my care.
- Spent the afternoon with a handful of administrative chores of varying size and scope.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.