Saturday (St Gregory the Illuminator)
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Walked down to Charlie Parker’s for breakfast, which is 2.5 miles each way, so I got my daily quota of steps in, and then some.
- Returned to the office around 1015 and took a bit of down time surfing through Facebook and giving in to the urge to comment on something controversial, which hardly ever ends well.
- Did the clergy “nodal event” (birthdays, anniversaries of marriage and ordination) for clergy and spouses for April.
- Packed up, did a bit of personal shopping, grabbed a burger from Wendy’s, and headed south toward Salem.
- Attended a dinner gathering at the home of Fr David and Elizabeth Baumann, during the course of which I interviewed two potential aspirants to the diaconate.
- Drove down to Mt Vernon and ensconced myself at the Doubletree, ahead of tomorrow’s visit to St Thomas’ in Salem.