Saturday (Nicholas Ferrar)
by Bishop Daniel
on December 1, 2012
- Sent Brenda off on an early morning train to Chicago, where she’s making her solo overnight babysitting debut with the granddaughters (which means I’m on solo pet care duty).
- Read the State Journal-Register and then the morning office.
- Good weight and treadmill workout.
- Processed a batch of emails.
- Made an important phone call related to Nashotah House business.
- Roughed out my first address (of four) for the ECW retreat in March.
- Took care of a long-delayed household repair chore.
- Read the first evening office of Advent.
- Dinner from SmashBurger … watched some TV …. updated and organized my iTunes playlists, etc. etc.