Saturday (Martyrs of Uganda)
- Arrived at the cathedral at 9:30 to prepare for a 10am Mass for the team of Cursillo #35. Kept the lesser feast of the Martyrs of Uganda and commissioned the team members in their various roles.
- Attended and participated in a meeting of the Standing Committee that followed the Cursillo Mass. This ended around 1pm.
- Lunch, some relaxation, and a brief nap at home.
- Long walk on a hot day.
- Began working on plotting my sermon prep for the weeks between mid-September and the beginning of Advent.
- Packed and hit the road southbound a little past 6:00. Arrived at the Hampton Inn in Marion around 9:20.
- Continued to work on the above-mentioned sermon planning project.