- Still in recovery from the post-Christmas bug. The cough is still problematic, but I feel pretty well otherwise. Brenda, however, is about three days behind me.
- Morning Prayer in my study at home.
- Got back into my exercise routine–weights and treadmill.
- Did some grocery shopping in anticipation of a lot of snow. The stores were mobbed.
- Responded to a sensitive email request.
- Worked on my sermon for the Conversion of St Paul (January 26 in the cathedral). Arrived at a central message and plotted the broad strokes of the delivery.
- Evening Prayer in my study.
- Processed a stack of emails, pastoral and administrative.
- Still waiting for the snow to arrive.