- Up, out, and across the alley for Morning Prayer around 0745. Then down to Charlie Parker’s for breakfast.
- Back at the office, I started in on a long list of about 18 tasks, most of which were generated by emails over the last three days.
- Broke away and 1000 to attend the Commission on Ministry meeting, which lasted until 12:30.
- Off to run some personal errands: the Mazda dealer (service dept. closed), Chick-Fil-A, Barnes & Noble (birthday gift for Hattie), carwash, and HyVee (for a grocery item that is easier to find in Springfield than in Chicago).
- Back to the office and back to the task list, which, with a break for Evening Prayer, I mostly completed by around 7:15.
- Packed up and headed east on I-72. Checked into my Hampton Inn room in Decatur/Forsyth. Walked to a nearby Cheddar’s for a late supper.