Nativity of St John the Baptist
- Out the door and on the road at 6:50am. Arrived at Toddhall a little over two hours later.
- Presented the Sacraments rollo at Diocese of Springfield Cursillo XXXV.
- Celebrated (and preached) Mass for the feast day with the Cursillo weekend community.
- After lunch at Toddhall, headed north on I-255 toward Alton, where I checked in at the Hampton Inn around 2:15.
- Got some rest, worked on my next Covenant article, and continued to fiddle with technology in the wake of IQTell’s announced shutdown. (For those who are interested, it looks like I’m on a glidepath toward a combination of the Newton email client and the task app Todoist.
- Met for dinner with the Rector and Mission Leadership Team of the Episcopal Parish of Alton. Had an after-meeting with the Rector and Wardens.