- Usual telecommuting weekday AM routine.
- Did the finish work (edit, refine, format, print, arrange for posting, put hard copy in car) on my Good Friday homily.
- Reviewed some materials in connection with the process of filling our communications vacancy.
- Did some substantial personal brainstorming toward the end of developing a plan for next November’s annual clergy conference.
- Yielded to a sudden craving and found the nearest KFC from which to bring some lunch home to eat.
- Did the finish work (see above for description) on my Easter homily.
- Took some steps toward finding myself a local therapist. I’m not too proud to deny that there’s enough complication and stress in my life that I could benefit from the perspective of someone who’s not in it.
- Took the balance of the afternoon to cross off some long-pressing domestic chore3s, then grab a vigorous walk.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.