Holy Cross Day
by Bishop Daniel
on September 14, 2013
- Morning Prayer in my recliner.
- Customary Saturday morning exercise, with the walking component accomplished on the treadmill, as I’m not yet acclimated to a brisk 48 degrees outdoors.
- At the cathedral-office complex in time for an 11am Celebration of a New Ministry, as we inducted Fr Keith Roderick as Provost of St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Grateful for about an hour of rest at home before packing and hitting the road at 3 for Carbondale, where we enjoyed a delightful dinner with vestry and spouses, hosted by the inimitable Trish Guyon.
- Bedding down now in Carbondale, looking forward to our visit with St Andrew’s tomorrow.