Friday (William White)
- Juggled several ongoing email threads–pastoral and administrative, laity and clergy.
- Selected and invited five persons to join an ad hoc anti-racism study task force. One has accepted. Awaiting the other responses.
- Spoke at some length by phone with a colleague bishop, by way of personal check-in.
- Made progress toward re-jiggering a formation plan for a diaconal ordinand. This sort of thing has been made significantly more complicated by the coronavirus.
- Spend a “holy hour” in front of the Blessed Sacrament in our domestic oratory.