Friday (St Justin Martyr)
by Bishop Daniel
on June 1, 2018
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Responded with relative brevity to a short stack of accumulated emails.
- Responded more substantively for a request for pastoral advice from a young free-church evangelical pastor who is a “friend” of Anglicanism (and gets the advantage of having me as his bishop without the obligation of obedience!).
- Made yet some more progress on that nascent Christian Formation project I mentioned yesterday.
- Closely read the three resolutions that the Standing Commission on Liturgy & Music is presenting to General Convention.
- Stepped out to take Brenda to an appointment.
- Lunch from Wing Stop, eaten at home.
- Wrote an online positive review of the lawyer who handled our recent real estate transactions in Chicago. Because he asked, and I’m such a nice guy.
- Met with an individual in the ordination discernment process.
- Routine scanning, categorizing, and tagging of accumulated hard-copy detritus.
- Prayed the Luminous Mysteries of the rosary.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.