Friday (Robert Grosseteste)
- Building on prior work, created a rough draft of a homily for Proper 24 (the 18th in Morton).
- Spoke by phone with a colleague bishop, seeking his counsel on an emergent situation.
- Spoke by phone with Canon Evans.
- Collected questions from the last two sets of General Ordination Exams and sent them to those of our ordinands who will be sitting for the GOE in January. Just to give them a feel for what to expect.
- Wrote a substantive email message to the President of the Standing Committee and the Chair of the Commission on Ministry seeking their conceptual response to a situation that may or may not become concrete.
- Made an Ignatian-style meditation on the gospel reading from today’s daily office lectionary.
- Caught up on some reading, both hard-copy and internet.