Friday (David Pendleton Oakerhater)
by Bishop Daniel
on September 1, 2017
- Attended 8am MP & Mass in St Mary’s Chapel, Nashotah House
- Went to breakfast in the refectory.
- Met with the Director of Institutional Research
- Mett with the Dean of Finance & Administration
- Ht the road southbound around 10:30. While en route, kept a phone date with someone doing fundraising feasibility research for the possible establishment of an Anglican Centre in Santiago de Compostela.
- Got home around 3:00. Unpacked, changed clothes, caught up on email.
- At Brenda’s insistence, made yet another visit to the urgent care clinic. Over the past six days I have developed “angry” insect bite sites on my arms and legs that are getting worse rather than better. A couple of them look infected. So I’m on a course of oral antibiotics, and have two topical ointments (one steroidal, one not–the latter for use on broken skin). Never a dull moment.