- Task planning at home; Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Proactive pastoral check-in by email.
- Began the process of gathering my thoughts, and making some notes, on my next-due Covenant blog post. This is going to be a substantial essay. It took the rest of the morning.
- Except that I did leave a bit on the early side in order to drop by McD’s and be home at noon to meet an electrician. That also took a while. Back in the office at 2:15.
- Booked travel to Houston in January. I’ve been invited to preach at a Choral Evensong during the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity at the cathedral church of the Ordinariate of the Chair of St Peter (a sort of non-geographic Roman Catholic diocese that worships using language from the Prayer Book tradition in particular and music from the Anglican tradition in general).
- Scanned and otherwise processed accumulated hard copy.
- Prayed the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary, followed by an earlyish Evening Prayer.
- Left the office at 4:15 to go home and get a treadmill workout in before dinner.