by Bishop Daniel
on May 16, 2014
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Took care of several pieces of related by distinct pieces of Nashotah House-related business throughout the day.
- Spent time preparing mentally for a substantive appointment with a priest of the diocese; then the appointment consumed the better part of 90 minutes.
- Lunch from the prepared foods area at HyVee, eaten at home.
- Performed the exegetical phase of the sermon preparation process for Proper 9 (July 8 at St Stephen’s, Harrisburg).
- Friday prayer: Ignatian meditation on today’s daily office gospel lection.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.