- After the better part of three weeks out of the office, there was a good deal of catching up to do with the Archdeacon and the Administrator.
- Morning Prayer (late) in the cathedral.
- Began to process a batch of emails that had been accumulating. Time-consuming.
- Lunch from La Bamba, eaten at home.
- Refined and printed my homily for this Sunday (Emmanuel, Champaign).
- Made various preparations for tomorrow’s Diocesan Council Eucharist.
- Finished cleaning out my inbox,
- Friday prayer: Ignatian meditation on today’s daily office gospel reading.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.