- Responded at some length to a recent email from a potential candidate for one of our parishes in transition.
- Took care of a bit of Living Church Foundation business.
- Read and responded to a message from one of our seminarians about an academic snag he’s run into.
- Read and responded to a message from an individual in the ordination discernment process about some health setbacks that have affected him.
- Refined, recorded, and uploaded a teaching video on intercessory prayer for the benefit of the Anglican Fellowship of Prayer. Once it appears on their website, I will publicize a link.
- In the midst of all this, dealt with a technology gremlin (email client misbehaving), did four loads of laundry, took a brisk walk, worked out on the Bowflex, and prayed the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary.