by Bishop Daniel
on May 3, 2019
- Broke camp in my office and headed across the alley for Morning Prayer around 0730.
- With a stop at the McD’s drive-thru, took the YFNBmobile down to Green Mazda and dropped it off for scheduled maintenance. Caught an Uber back to the office.
- Culled hard-copy accumulation, processed email, triaged tasks, and otherwise organized my day.
- Attended the regular semi-annual meeting of the diocesan trustees.
- Went to lunch with Fr Mark Evans. We walked over to Obed & lsaac’s.
- Sat down to process email and got a phone call from the Mazda dealer saying my car was ready. Fr Evans drove me down there to get it.
- Met for two hours with three clergy of the diocese for a second go-round of mystagogy, extending what we explored on the clergy retreat in February. There will be more. It was a rich time.
- Prayed the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary in the cathedral (each of which is represented by a glorious stained-glass window in the chancel), followed by Evening Prayer.
- Waled to Joe Gallina’s and had pizza for dinner.
- Addressed an administrative issue by email.