by Bishop Daniel
on March 8, 2019
- Usual *in-office* morning routine: exercise, clean up, break camp, Morning Prayer.
- Breakfast at Charlie Parker’s.
- Back to the office to handle some small odds and ends–mostly processing items on my physical desktop.
- Kept a long-scheduled 0900 dental hygiene appointment.
- Drove back home to Chicago, making pretty much record time (3 hours, 15 minutes).
- Unpacked. Had a late lunch at a nearby pizza place with Brenda and Sarah (our eldest).
- Processed some late-arriving emails.
- Long and vigorous walk with Brenda. It was barely above freezing but felt like spring, given how cold the weather has been.
- Dealt with another stack of small issues by email.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.