Fire in Tabora School Dorm

photo (2)This sad news just in from our companion diocese of Tabora (Tanzania): Dear friends, I am sorry to let you know that our St. Peter’s School has got fire accident. The dormitory for boys has been totally burnt into ashes. Thank God that all the students were in the Church for night prayers. However, they have lost everything including clothes, beds and all the writing materials. Please pray for the boys, the parents and all the entire community of St. Peter’s School. +Elias

Gifts to the Bishop’s Discretionary Fund designated for Tabora will be collected and wired in a timely manner.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

Next post:

Previous post: