- Still just a bit still in Holy Week recovery mode. Slept in an extra 20 minutes or so. Robust treadmill workout. Weekly and daily task planning.
- As it was already 10:30, short form Morning Prayer in the car on the way in to the office.
- Two substantial phone conversation pertaining to an ongoing pastoral/administrative issue.
- Took steps toward the rescheduling of a meeting in July. Evolving vacation travel plans have caused me to move the whole thing up by a day.
- Lunch at home. Leftovers.
- Dealt by email with about a dozen items that needed my attention, no one of which was particularly onerous, but in the aggregate consumed most of the afternoon. I kind of intentionally didn’t schedule many mentally-intense tasks today, in the spirit of “easing back in.”
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral, about 30 minutes on the early side.