by Bishop Daniel
on June 21, 2012
- Blew off my Thursday workout. Felt like I needed the extra sleep.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- This was one of those days when it just felt hard to get any traction with anything. Hard to even say why.
- Began to do exegetical work on my sermon for the first Sunday in September, to be given at Trinity, Lincoln. (Year B, Proper 17).
- Met with Pete Sherman, our communications chair, over issues related to communications strategy in general and the website in particular. We now have a clear path toward being able to go live with the new website very soon.
- Lunch at home.
- Continued my exegetical work on Proper 17, punctuated by frequent interruptions for emails, phone calls, and other such things.
- Added a bunch of new content to the website, cleaned up some of the detritus left behind by beta testing.
- Handled a delicate piece of Nashotah House business.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.