by Bishop Daniel
on June 21, 2012
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Refined the draft of my homily for this coming Sunday–at the parish of St John the Baptist in Mt Carmel, on their patronal feast day.
- Attended to a couple of personal vacation planning details. (Yes, to quote the Terminator: “I need a vacation.”) This will happen in August.
- Attended to some Nashotah House business.
- Lunch at home.
- Had an appointment with my ENT doctor, following up on that thyroid business I went through last summer. After another ultrasound, all appears to be well in that area.
- Handled a marital judgment request from one of our clergy.
- Succumbed to the temptation to weigh in on the Deputies/Bishops listserv. You can see what I wrote here.
- Processed a good-sized batch of emails.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.