by Bishop Daniel
on June 20, 2019
- Usual working weekday early morning routine.
- Dialed into a video conference of the board of the Society of King Charles the Martyr, and devoted most of my attention to that for the next 90 minutes.
- Worked the rest of the morning on my pastoral teaching document on sexuality and marriage.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Prepared a homily for Proper 11 (July 22), when I will be on vacation, but preaching in my “home parish” of St Timothy’s in Salem, OR, which sent me and my family off to Nashotah House 33 years ago–that is, I reworked one from several years ago, but saw it all the way through the refining and printing stage.
- Carefully read another in the Living Church catechetical series.
- Throughout the day, whatever I was doing was frequently punctuated by email volleys over a couple of administrative issues.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.