Conversion of St Paul
by Bishop Daniel
on January 25, 2020
- Up, out, and in the cathedral for MP around 0815.
- Drove down to McD’s for some breakfast.
- Met with a postulant for diaconal ordination to sketch out his formation process.
- Did the finish work on tomorrow’s homily (Trinity, Jacksonville).
- Answered a couple of emails that had been turned into tasks and were overdue for a response.
- Attended the Mass for the feast day in the cathedral chapel.
- Grabbed lunch via the Chick-Fil-A drive-thru.
- Did a small bit of personal shopping while out on the west side.
- Did a pastoral check-in by phone with a priest of the diocese.
- Attended to yet again another couple of details pertaining to next Saturday’s SKCM Mass.
- Responded to another handful of emails of the same sort I had handled earlier.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral, followed by a burger at Freddy’s.
- Examined the most recent financial statements of the diocese.
- Laid out my travel arrangement needs for Tanzania and the Lambeth Conference to a generous layperson who has the charism of making travel arrangements.
- Did a brief bit of calendar-related personal organization.