Conversion of St Paul
by Bishop Daniel
on January 25, 2019
- Usual early AM weekday routine.
- Sat with the texts and my exegetical notes for Epiphany VI until they yielded a homiletical message statement (St Thomas’, Glen Carbon). Sometimes it’s difficult labor, but this birth happened relatively smoothly.
- Took Brenda to a hair appointment. Impressive pictures on Facebook.
- Dealt with a quick bit of administrative detritus.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Pored over commentaries and made exegetical notes on the readings for the Last Sunday after Epiphany (St Paul’s, Pekin).
- Spent most of the rest of the afternoon on some personal chores and errands.
- Prayed the Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary before Evening Prayer with Brenda.