Confession of St Peter
by Bishop Daniel
on January 18, 2018
- Customary treadmill workout at home, first thing. Task planning over breakfast. Short form MP in the car.
- Listened to three voicemail messages–one on my cell, and two on the office landline, which is a comparative rarity–and left voicemail replies on all three. Telephone tag.
- Debriefed with the Archdeacon and the Administrator on some things.
- Got to work refining the text of my sermon for this Sunday evening at a Choral Evensong in Houston.
- Took a scheduled phone call with one of our clergy.
- Attended Mass for the feast day.
- Kept a physical therapy appointment (my back).
- Very late lunch at home. Leftovers.
- Finished the work I started in the morning on the Ecumenical Evensong sermon.
- Took a substantive and long phone call from a priest outside the diocese seeking pastoral care. This ran so late that Evening Prayer fell through the cracks, as was on a hard deadline to be home by 6:00.